Latest Movie :

BINDU PARIYAR SEX VIDEO

Dayahang Rai: "hand exercise" is quite normal & Better Option.

dayahang raiDayahang Rai, Actor
1. How do you define sex? 
It is a curiosity and desire which grows as one ages, it's a physical necessity, and everyone must have knowledge about it. 
 
2. They say changing sex partners is enjoyable…?
Well, that depends on individual choices. However, I do not believe in it. I am someone who enjoys this experience with a steady partner. 
 
3. Do you consider "hand exercise" to be appropriate?
If one desires sex, then "hand exercise" is quite normal. Instead, of indulging in negative behaviors, "hand exercises" are a better option. However, one must not get addicted to such actions because it can create negativity in the society. 
 
4. How often do you prefer sex?
It's really not about the frequency; it's about timings and situations. 
 
5. How often do you watch X films?
During my youth, I was very curious so I used to watch a lot of  X films then. These days I don't, and I'm not in that atmosphere either. 
 
6. What is your view on the youth who take sex in a casual manner?
I think that one should take into consideration the society, its norms and values. It would be wise to first get married and then enjoy sexual experience.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Nepali Movie Online TV - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger