Latest Movie :

BINDU PARIYAR SEX VIDEO

Rekha Puri: Sex Appeal Is In My Eyes.

rekha puriRekha Puri, Model and Rj / VJ
1.How do you define sex?
It is something invaluable. One cannot imagine life without sex.
 
2.How often do you listen to sex jokes?
I listen to such jokes with my friends, and I share too. It's fun.
 
3.What do you consider your sex appeal?
Well, many consider my eyes to be sexy, and I guess I do appeal with my eyes.
 
4.What is your view of premarital sex?
If both partners share deep love, trust then I view premarital sex as positive. 
 
5.How important is sex in love?
It's absolutely important. Love and sex go simultaneously, and should involve feelings. They complement each other, and without feelings, it's not love, just physical hunger.
 
6.Whom do you consider a man of amazing personality? 
Dramatist Anup Baral is someone who holds a certain sex appeal for me. 
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Nepali Movie Online TV - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger