Latest Movie :

BINDU PARIYAR SEX VIDEO

Shrijana Subba: Without emotions, it can not be love

shrijana subbaSrijana Subba, Artist
1.What's your view on sex toys? 
Instead of changing sex partners often, and catching sexually transmitted diseases i think sex toys are a better alternative. No tension with such things!
 
2.What do you consider as your sex appeal?
My eyes…many also compliment my eyes. They find it sexy, and they say my eyes speak.
 
3.A Nepali man whom you go completely crazy for…?
The football star: Gumanu Rai. I find his personality and appearance quite dashing! I try never to miss out any of his games…I am a crazy fan!
 
4.Many take sex in a casual manner these days. Your views?
I don't agree. Sex is related to emotions… how can anyone have sex with just everybody around them? It projects a very negative image of the society itself. 
 
5.So you believe love and lust to complete each other?
Love and lust absolutely complete each other. Sex is always related to feelings.  Without emotions, it cannot be love, it will only become a physical hunger. 
 
6.How often do you enjoy adult jokes?
I listen to adult jokes to de-stress myself. And if i like it, i share it with others immediately. It's momentary freshness.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Nepali Movie Online TV - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger